Friday, April 10, 2009

You A'int Nothing But a . . .

Catch Me if you Can

Art - Awesome.

Story - As a owner of a hound dog who recently passed away (Beagle instead of a Bassett) I can say from experience these dogs are great and leave you with a whole in your heart for a while when they go.

"A boy can learn a lot from a dog: obedience, loyalty, and the importance of turning around three times before lying down.
Robert Benchley (1889 - 1945)"



If you want to read a good tribute to a dog go HERE for Bill Simmon's story about his dog Dooze.

2 comments:

R.W.McGee said...

I have a dog (Chocolate Lab) whom I love very much. My condolences on your loss, Scott.

Lord Darian said...

I too am the owner of a rather large and rather old (11 years this past March) dog. He can't get up and down on the bed any more and most days he isn't up to chasing after the cat or the pup. I know my days with him are coming to an end and I really do feel for you Scott. You will see him again someday, because if there is a heaven for dogs, how could their boys not be allowed to visit.

Blog Archive