Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My funny joke

*Btw i don't think it's hilarious but I didn't want to lose it when I edited my post.

To pass the time I thought I would provide a little entertainment. It is a scene, and I am playing a producer of the Fox TV show "Lie to Me" responding to the criticisms of his show with the temperament of people on the Internet. Pretend it's on a message board called "Lie to Me" Makes Me Sad.

How dare you criticize my show, do you guys even have a background in television? Do you know how hard it is to put a story together?!?! To get the right actor?!?! To get the money from the studio and to get it picked up?!?! Well you don't, I produce the best show I can and none of your criticisms mean anything because none of you don't know what I go through.

Stop watching the show if you don't like it, hey I don't need your viewership. Also, it's free don't complain about it.

(Thank you, thank you, I consider myself a method actor so I think this performance came off with a ring of truth. I hope you all enjoyed it)

:)

No comments:

Blog Archive