In the meantime: Hypotheticals!
- I will be impressed if someone has died, although I don't see how that would affect a wedding that is 2 weeks away. I suppose it could certainly dampen spirits, and a wedding would be just the thing...
- I will be thrilled if it turns out that Jade suffers from hidden manic depression and it's Brent's patience and love that pulls them together again.
- I will less than amused if Jade is joking.
- I will be depressed if someone has sent Jade an envelope full of incriminating pictures of Brent.
- I will have to hunt Kurtz down and throw copies of his book at him if we end up chalking it all up to cold feet.
I must admit I am very curious, but filled with trepidation. (please don't suck, please don't suck...)
Update: Of course, Scott completely tipped his hand with a blog post released at about the same time as the strip. The post encourages you to buy the happy couple gifts (which you get to keep), plus come and sign the wedding guest book at the CAPE event.
Methinks there's a good chance the business side of the house just ruined the arc. (Too bad, too, cause it's kind of a clever promotion.)
BTW: Did anyone else notice that we jumped from "less than a month" to "two weeks" in 24 hours? Yes, "two weeks" falls into the same category as "less than a month", but "less than a month" implies somewhere between 20-30 days. amirite?