Thursday, February 26, 2009

Arrest Record

Kicking and Screaming

Art - I think the art again is good and nothing is badly drawn, which is good because there are not a lot of set pieces. I really liked seeing how he drew the small guy (any name btw?)grabbing at Francis' collar

My only problem is the order of the drawings of Officer Vernon. I think having him appear with the angry face first when he comes upon the scene and then the smirk when he realizes he caught Brent would have matched the story better.

Story - I laughed when Francis thought the problem was that "The midge" wasn't getting the top billing. I don't really see where the humor is, but I have to say I like Brent better because of this strip because he was protecting a friend.

Hey, it's something

No comments:

Blog Archive